We are looking for an experienced Office Manager/PA, who knows what it is like to work in an agency. The day to day of the role would be supporting the 2 company Owner/Directors as PA and as well as general office management alongside functions associated with Operations and Finance.
Are you ready to come work in an interesting, bustling, friendly office located in Windsor Town Centre? We are looking for a proactive, problem solving, juggling, people person who knows that if you always do the same nothing will change.
So, what are we looking for?
- Someone who loves a spreadsheet and a diary management– organisation skills are key
- Great interpersonal skills are a must- you will be the glue that pulls the whole team together
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- A self-starter who is happy to get stuck in where needed and wants to constantly be learning
- Someone who understands the art of communication
- A Problem-solver! Managing multiple, often conflicting, priorities at the same time is your bag
- An expert at collaboration, a real people person, solid at building professional relationships
- You are organised and have an exceptional eye for detail, able to juggle calendars and ensuring flawless communication to internal and external stakeholders
- You are passionate about company culture and genuinely care about the well-being of the team around you (be it the MD or an Intern!)
- Someone who wants to be a part of a fun and caring work home
- Supporting the founders in being as effective and efficient as possible; through diary management, reminders to meetings, helping with day-to-day tasks
- Overseeing the smooth running of some operational tasks such as managing office calendar and meeting space, general HR and Health and Safety: Recording holiday/ Calendar Management of Review process etc.
- Managing email accounts and IT Admin with our IT provider
- Responsible for New Starter and Leavers, ensuring set-up and close down is covered off, from email accounts to tech and phone lines.
- Answering switchboard line
- Greets guests and provides refreshments and supplies needed for client meetings
- Understands and executes invoice management and payment
- Review individual expenses for the company on behalf of the MD
- Point of contact for facilities; internet, landlord, phones, handyman etc.
- Responsible for researching and presenting changes in suppliers to directors when needed
- Supporting the entire team with general office administration e.g. dealing with post and deliveries, stationary cupboard, Milk, fruit, and general stationary supplies
- Liaising with and managing third party suppliers
- Responsible for physical organisation in the office of various cupboards and filing of paper work etc.
- Champion of Lime culture and values (below) through, but not limited to, organising team events, outings, birthdays, socials and celebrations
- Organize travel and business entertainment
- Creating letters, reports, presentations and other documentation in relation to your role or for founders as needed.
- Handle and organise all office operational logistics, from Key distribution to Maintenance Issues
- Embodies the Lime values (below)
- Wants to help us grow the business through your vital support and attention to detail
- Makes a mean cup of tea and/or G&T!
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working as a one-to-one or two-to-one PA to executives
- Demonstrable experience of helping a busy executive to manage all aspects of their duties, both inside and outside the office environment
- Experience in Advertising or working in an agency a plus
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for perfect presentation at all times
- Highly competent user of MS Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, google docs
- Excellent written skills. Able to respond accurately and appropriately to a range of clientele
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, being flexible in approach to meet the requirements of the business
- Able to demonstrate confidence and gravitas to effectively manage all tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident team player
What you’ll get in return:
- 20 days plus bank holidays, and your birthday off and earn 1 extra day per year of service
- We have a culture where family comes first, so open to discussing a non-traditional but set working hours, such as term time or school hours for the right candidate.
- A fun and cool office space in the heart of Windsor
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Yoga Thursdays! Every Thursday over lunch we practice with a top-class instructor
We believe that nothing will change if you always do the same.
We are a family orientated team who are passionate about health. We work with brands that matter, brands who put their patients at the heart of everything they do.
We are Curious
We are Fearless
We tell you straight
We make you feel uncomfortable
We spark conversations
Because we believe that with creativity anything is possible
If you want to work in a team where everyone’s opinion matters, where we believe in developing people, then pop for a cuppa (or a gin) and let’s see if we are a good match.