Are you passionate about health? Do you want to work on brands that matter?
We are looking for an Account Executive ideally with some healthcare/pharma experience, who knows what it is like to work in an agency. The day to day of the role would be supporting the Account Directors in the management of the accounts sitting across both consumer healthcare and pharma.
Are you fed up of seeing the same boring campaigns over and over again? We are looking for a proactive, problem solving, juggling, digital junkie who knows that if you always do the same nothing will change.
So, what are we looking for?
- A healthcare agency background (preferable)
- Someone who loves a spreadsheet and a diary– organisation skills are key
- A people person – do you know what makes your clients and the internal teams tick?
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- A self-starter who is happy to get stuck in where needed
- Someone who understands the art of communication
- A Problem-solver
- Someone flexible and collaborative
- A Juggler
- Someone who is persuasive – can sell work and ideas
- A digital junkie, must have a passion for social media
- Taking a brief and turning it into something meaningful
- Develop relationships with the Account Directors and your relevant client/brand managers
- Communication and management of internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering projects on time and in budget
- Participate in shaping creative strategy for the clients
- Evaluate creative output against the creative brief
- Identify and build on growth opportunities in your accounts
- Understands and executes financial management and timesheets for clients and projects
- Management of studio schedule, clarity of time available and deadlines
- Completing and maintaining job bags for all projects in as much detail as possible
- Liaising with and managing third party suppliers
- Loves presenting and can hold a room
- Knowing your brands and therapy areas inside out
- Keeping updated on changes in the NHS and the impact on the pharmaceutical/health and wellbeing industries
- Embodies the Lime values (below)
- Wants to help us grow the business
- Makes a mean cup of tea and/or G&T!
Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) or nursing qualification and 1 years’ related experience preferred. Alternatively, we equally value the right candidate in someone with life experience and 2 years industry experience in a similar or leading role in a UK healthcare advertising agency.
We believe that nothing will change if you always do the same.
We are a team who are passionate about health. We work with brands that matter, brands who put their patients at the heart of everything they do.
We are Curious
We are Fearless
We tell you straight
We make you feel uncomfortable
We spark conversations
Because we believe that with creativity anything is possible
If you want to work in a team where everyone’s opinion matters, where we believe in developing people, then pop for a cuppa (or a gin) and let’s see if we are a good match.